Download.

Hi I made some purchases of bible versions but I can’t download it. It’s just empty. I am panicking because my account has been debited. Pls pls help me.

Make sure you are logged into the same account as the one you purchased the bibles for. Otherwise, due to privacy and security concerns you would need to either call EW by telephone (+1-918-250-1493) or go to the support page (link below) and open a Support Ticket.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/home

^What Don said.

Also, in EW, are you clicking on the Scriptures tab and then clicking on More Available and clicking the Download button next to the bibles you purchased?

yes please I am. I think teh issue is that I purchased if off my mobile as I was having some issue on the laptop. I am now trying ot get it on teh computer and I cant. It is asking me to purchace it again. I have already bought it. Im also in englad i wish there was another way of contacting them because they have not responed to anything that i have sent to them thus far.  

I see that you sent in a couple of tickets less than an hour ago. Sometimes they are able to reply to tickets that quickly, but usually it will take a little longer than that, but at least within 1 business day. Our live chat will be available today (Thursday) from 10am-5pm CST if you want to try and contact them that way. But, they will reply to your tickets most likely in the next couple of hours.

Ok thank you so much I’ll wait for a response.

In the meantime, you might want to open EW and click on Help>Register Products and Disconnect/log out.

Then log back in with your email and password on the account and go back to Scriptures> More Available and see if they show a Download button. I do show the bibles being purchased, so you may just need to log out and back into the software.

Ok then please I will try that.
Login to post a comment