Bible scriptures title

New to Ew7, the titles are showing up with scriptures. This never happened with 2009 version. Need help in removing the titles. For example Psalm 34 verse 1 (NIV) should start at "I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips" but we see "Of David. When he pretended to be insane before Abimelech, which drove him away, and he left. I will extol the Lord at all times; his praise will always be on my lips".
1 Comment

I can confirm that this happens in EW 7.2.30 on this verse with the NIV version. NIV 1984 doesn't seem to have this issue from what I can tell.We still have the old NIV1984 from when we were using EW2009, but it's no longer available to purchase or download these days. Hopefully someone at EW can figure out why it happens and comes up with a permanent solution.  For now the easiest way would be to place that verse in the schedule right click on it, and then edit it to remove the unwanted text. I know it's not convenient, and it isn't really an option if you have to grab that verse on the fly, but it's the best I can come up with. I imagine EW Support Personel will need to go into the master file and edit it for the long term fix.

Login to post a comment