Remote App troubleshooting

I have followed the recommendations in your troubleshooting article. These worked to access EasyWorship on my home computer, but I have not been successful accessing the soundbooth computer at the church (same phone, different network).

At the present time I see, on the app (Android version), the soundbooth computer that has EasyWorship running as a server, but when I try to select it I get a message: No Response from EasyWorship remote (name of computer) this could be due to firewall settings. If I try again I get another message: Access violation at address 8C1C7E2E, accessing address 000000CC. I have reset the firewall settings several times.

In EasyWorship, I see that remote access is enabled, but I don't see the phone as a device, as I do on my home computer

The App version is 1.1.6 (build 38). EasyWorship is version 7 build 7.2.2.0.

Do you have anything else to try?

Thanks

Dave Wason

1 person has this question

To my knowledge, Easy Worship will only run on a Windows 10 or 11 computer. The phone app only allows the phone to act as a remote control device for a computer running the main Easy Worship program.

Sorry I can't be of more help.

DCW

Mr David how to get easy worship on a phone

BTW, I still occasionally get the access violation message box, but it doesn't seem to interfere with the operation of the remote app.

Thanks,

DCW

Thanks, Dan,

Yesterday when I turned on the sound booth computer, Windows put up a screen asking me to complete setup (I thought I had long ago). I went through it and it seemed to be setting up a OneDrive account to back up files. Once this completed, the remote app began to work properly and I was able to select the slides in the schedule from the phone. FYI, this is a private wireless network controlled by an AT&T (uverse?) router that provides internet access. This router is several years old and appears to only support 2.4 Ghz connections.

Thanks for all your help.

Dave Wason

David, Are you on a private or public network? Do you have network discovery and file sharing turned on in the computer? Are you on a 2.4 Ghz or 5 Ghz wifi connection?

Login to post a comment