[Equipment Configurations] black screen on output problem...

Dell Inspiron small desktop
win10, 8 gig ram, 900 gig Hd (680g free)
Lenovo USB 3 HDMI/VGA adaptor (secondary/output)

EW6 settings
* output - Monitor 1 (secondary) - the secondary monitor goes black (live, not black or clear or logo)
* when I switch output to Monitor 2 (primary) - the primary monitor displays the output, but this is the screen in the tech room.

any assistance is appreciated. I downloaded the latest displaylink drivers. need to be up before this evening.

Hello!

I am sorry but USB video cards are not supported and will not work correctly with the EasyWorhsip program.

This is from our system specifications listed on the website.

Unsupported Software & Hardware

Operating Systems & Software
•Windows XP
•Virtual Machines (Virtual Box, VMWare, Parallels, Wine) for Mac and Linux are unsupported

Video Cards & Adapters
•USB Video Adapters
•USB Wireless Video Adapters
•USB Docking Stations or Port Replicators
•NVIDIA Quadro or NVS graphics cards
•ATI / AMD Fire Pro graphics cards
•Matrox C, G, M, MMS and P series graphics cards
wow?!?! really? it was working great wit win8.1. how do I get a refund?
I have sent you a message on how to get a refund.
You could rollback to Windows 8.1 and wait for Windows 10 drivers for your USB video adapter to be updated. Of course you could continue using Windows 8.1 as it will be supported until January 2023.

[url:2ykn7ock]https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/lifecycle-windows81-faq?wa=wsignin1.0
You could rollback to Windows 8.1 and wait for Windows 10 drivers for your USB video adapter to be updated. Of course you could continue using Windows 8.1 as it will be supported until January 2023.

[url:1uu3ykvc]https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/gp/lifecycle-windows81-faq?wa=wsignin1.0

did that.

though the problem isn't drivers, they were already compatible. was something between the three, win10, USB video drivers and EW6 combination. the same drivers with win8.1 and EW6 work.

so, all is well again...