[iOS Remote] IOS remote app

My iPad with the iOS remote app cannot consistently connect to the server. They both ate on the same network. Does the server pc has to be wirelessly connected for it work with ipad. As for now the pc has a wired connection to our netgear R7000 router as well as the ipad.

It has to have a wireless connection that is available on the same network.
The iPad is wireless. Does the pc has to have a wifi card for it to work. Actually the pc is wired
Yes. It has to be connected to the wifi network.

[color=#FF0000:r5s7fzka] Correction:[/color:r5s7fzka] The PC can be a wired connection that is on the same network as the wireless router.
They are on the same network and it still keeps disconnected. Most of the time it can't get connected at all
It could be a firewall setting.
Any suggestions?
I am still not connected. iPad and pc are on the same network and both have static IP. still no connection whatsoever. I just tried a brand new Ipad with just the easyworship app to no avail
I am still not connected. iPad and pc are on the same network and both have static IP. still no connection whatsoever. I just tried a brand new Ipad with just the easyworship app to no avail
I really believe it must be something to do with your router. We are able to connect and stay connected without a problem.

I might suggest to NOT use static IP and let the router assign them. That way it knows where to find each device.
Ok. I'll try that. Our easyworship pc has a static up address. Also I am using an older ipad 2 iOS 9 .3.5 could that also be a problem
Ok. I'll try that. Our easyworship pc has a static up address. Also I am using an older ipad 2 iOS 9 .3.5 could that also be a problem

What are you using for dhcp? Does that device know the static ip of the pc?
the easyworship was on static ip and my iphone connected most of the time, not all the time, with no problem and the ipad could not. Later this afternoon i will remove the static ip and try it to see.
still not working. I used 2 different ipads with ios 11.2 and 9.3 and no static ip address only DHCP and i still cannot connect
still not working. I used 2 different ipads with ios 11.2 and 9.3 and no static ip address only DHCP and i still cannot connect

If the pc is still static and is not in the dhcp range, I suspect you would have problems. Did you let the pc use dhcp?