[iOS Remote] ios remote feature requests

I just upgraded to Easy Worship 7 and I used the ios remote for the first time this week. What a great app, I want to thank you for it, it will get a lot of use at our church. I was testing control with my iPad Pro and it was great. I had a few questions and requests for future updates.

1. Liveview does not Logo/Black/Clear on device, so person using it cannot tell current status of screen. Is there a way to enable this view option?
2. Is it possible to add Previous/Next buttons on the full screen view on the device?
3. Is it possible to add a clock, so our pastor can see time as he is advancing his powerpoint?
4. Is it possible to make Logo/Black/Clear buttons larger?
5. Is it possible to have an option to show schedule notes on schedule for some users? I use the notes for telling me song order. For example, 1, C, 2, C, 3, C, B, C. Not everyone needs to see this, so would be nice if it was an option.
6. Video does not play in live preview, but videos embeded in powerpoint do. Not sure if this a glitch or expected.
7. Is there an option to show foldback on device?
8. When there are two iPads with full control on at the same time. The second iPad does not update with the movements from the first. For examaple, if they both start at slide 1 and iPad A moves to slide 3, iPad B is still showing that we are on slide 1. The liveview updates, but not the controls. Computer moves along fine.

These were our first thoughts on possible future updates for the app. I want to thank whoever designed it. For such a new app, it runs very smoothly and impressed a lot of people at our church this morning.

I am also trying the Remote app, and having trouble with videos. They play fine on the projector screens, but do not play on the iPad. Our choir director is really wanting to use this feature for Easter, so that she can see what the choir sees on the back wall.

1. Liveview does not Logo/Black/Clear on device, so person using it cannot tell current status of screen. Is there a way to enable this view option?

This is by design, so you can black, clear or logo and still be able to preview items in the app.

2. Is it possible to add Previous/Next buttons on the full screen view on the device?

Have you tried swiping? This is possible, but it will be up to demand for this feature, whether it gets implemented or changed.

3. Is it possible to add a clock, so our pastor can see time as he is advancing his powerpoint?

This is possible, but it will be up to demand for this feature, whether it gets implemented or changed.

4. Is it possible to make Logo/Black/Clear buttons larger?

This is possible, but it will be up to demand for this feature, whether it gets implemented or changed.

5. Is it possible to have an option to show schedule notes on schedule for some users? I use the notes for telling me song order. For example, 1, C, 2, C, 3, C, B, C. Not everyone needs to see this, so would be nice if it was an option.

6. Video does not play in live preview, but videos embeded in powerpoint do. Not sure if this a glitch or expected.

Videos are intentionally disabled to keep the network form bogging down and to keep the app fast. Unfortunately with PowerPoint, we are doing a screen scrape, so we can't keep the video from playing when PowerPoints are live.

7. Is there an option to show foldback on device?

At this time it can't show the foldback on the app. This might require another future app or significant modification to the app and EW.

8. When there are two iPads with full control on at the same time. The second iPad does not update with the movements from the first. For examaple, if they both start at slide 1 and iPad A moves to slide 3, iPad B is still showing that we are on slide 1. The liveview updates, but not the controls. Computer moves along fine.

This usually means there is an issue in EW, but we haven't seen this happen in a long time. Make sure you are up to version 7.0.4.1 of EasyWorship.
I am also trying the Remote app, and having trouble with videos. They play fine on the projector screens, but do not play on the iPad. Our choir director is really wanting to use this feature for Easter, so that she can see what the choir sees on the back wall.

The app does not play videos, it just shows you the thumbnail. This is to keep the network from being bogged down and to keep the app fast. This is possible, but it will be up to demand for this feature, whether it gets implemented or changed.
Shouldn't the speed of the network & worrying about bogging it down be up to the individual users? Could be a feature that you should be able to turn on & off as needed. Our choir only uses videos to sing with every now & then, and the director would love to be able to see what they are seeing.