1. Liveview does not Logo/Black/Clear on device, so person using it cannot tell current status of screen. Is there a way to enable this view option?
2. Is it possible to add Previous/Next buttons on the full screen view on the device?
3. Is it possible to add a clock, so our pastor can see time as he is advancing his powerpoint?
4. Is it possible to make Logo/Black/Clear buttons larger?
5. Is it possible to have an option to show schedule notes on schedule for some users? I use the notes for telling me song order. For example, 1, C, 2, C, 3, C, B, C. Not everyone needs to see this, so would be nice if it was an option.
6. Video does not play in live preview, but videos embeded in powerpoint do. Not sure if this a glitch or expected.
7. Is there an option to show foldback on device?
8. When there are two iPads with full control on at the same time. The second iPad does not update with the movements from the first. For examaple, if they both start at slide 1 and iPad A moves to slide 3, iPad B is still showing that we are on slide 1. The liveview updates, but not the controls. Computer moves along fine.
I am also trying the Remote app, and having trouble with videos. They play fine on the projector screens, but do not play on the iPad. Our choir director is really wanting to use this feature for Easter, so that she can see what the choir sees on the back wall.