[v7 General Discussion] Unable to update song themes currently on the schedule

We are using Easyworship 7 and I have this problem, I have songs currently on the schedule. If I want to update the song theme, I'll go to the Media tab then to images and select the image right click and click on Update items in schedule right?

The problem is it does not update the song theme on those already on the schedule. Need help, please. Thank you.

If you want the song themes in the schedule to be updated, you'll have to update the theme and the schedule should update when you save the theme.
We are using Easyworship 7 and I have this problem, I have songs currently on the schedule. If I want to update the song theme, I'll go to the Media tab then to images and select the image right click and click on Update items in schedule right?

The problem is it does not update the song theme on those already on the schedule. Need help, please. Thank you.

At this time there is not a way other that other than to drag and drop to each song in the schedule. I have added this as feature request for the developers.
As with lots of software there are often several ways you can get to the result you want. I have never used the method you are trying to use.

You can click on a picture and drag it onto the song in the schedule. The picture will then attach itself to that song. That could also be a video background. You may need to edit the schedule item to get your text in the part of the background where you want it to be.

I Right Click on a picture in the Media/images area and choose Copy To Theme - Song Theme. I then open the Themes and edit the Song Theme Background picture, placing the song text where I want it in a clearer part of the picture. Then when you wish to use background pictures/videos you Click on Themes, choose the picture/video background you want and drag it to the song in the schedule. The text will always sit where you told it for that background, But, you can still edit it from the schedule.

You can even categorise your Themed backgrounds under Collections if you wish so you can quickly choose, say a waterfall or a cross background

Thanks to the developers, EW is very versatile software.