Deferred

AKAN/TWI BIBLE

Attached is a bible translated in my language. I was wondering if I can get it in an ewb or easy worship format. 3474043950

zip

7 people like this idea

Emailed Publisher 03/11/2019

3 people like this

That is good explanation to work with. All of us in Ghana, let us work to reach the Bible Society of Ghana. I am going to lead this effort.

2 people like this

Translation Is Akan/Twi (Twerew Konkron)
Abbreviation Twi

Bible Society Of Ghana

I have attached the file. I just need it to be comverted to .ewb for my easy worship program.
Thank you

2 people like this

Hi Daniel, Perfect! I've sent this along to my team and we will try to contact him today! I'll keep you updated on any news.

1 person likes this
Easyworship team should develop the attached file for our use

1 person likes this

I'm afraid this is not possible as we have told you before. We need a signed contract from the Publisher of the Bible before we can proceed with any Development. The Bible Society of Ghana has not responded and we have not been able to add the Bible to our Development list because of this. If you would like to contact them on our behalf, you are most welcome to but we can not move forward with this Bible at this time.

1 person likes this

Hello @Daniel Arthur, can you please provide an email to contact you?

@Fred,

I have been following the discussions on the TWI BIBLE addition. I am very interested and would like to know the progress and if there is anything i can do to help.

Hi Fred, Please how far has your team gone with the contacting of Ghana Bible Society with regards to the Twi Bible Text.

Bible show (https://bibleshow.net/download.php) seems to have TWI, GA, FANTE bible versions. You may want to consider this as we await a response from the Ghana Bible Society.

Hi Fred, I have got in touch with the distribution manager of the Bible Society of Ghana. This is his email address eric@biblesociety-ghana.org I have talked to him about the authorization for the Twi Bible text to be added to EasyWorship software. He said I should give his email to you for further correspondence and authorization/copyright. They prefer to deal directly with you as expected. Kindly send him an email for further info using me Daniel Arthur as a reference point. I will be on standby for further information or assistance.

Okay, thank you. I will be on standby.

That's great! I'd be happy to work with them either by phone at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com.

Hello Fred,Please what is the update on your team contacting the Ghana bible society.Has there been an good news?

Login to post a comment