Deferred

AKAN/TWI BIBLE

Attached is a bible translated in my language. I was wondering if I can get it in an ewb or easy worship format. 3474043950

zip

5 people like this idea

Translation Is Akan/Twi (Twerew Konkron)
Abbreviation Twi

Bible Society Of Ghana

I have attached the file. I just need it to be comverted to .ewb for my easy worship program.
Thank you

1 person likes this

Emailed Publisher 03/11/2019

2 people like this
Easyworship team should develop the attached file for our use

I'm afraid this is not possible as we have told you before. We need a signed contract from the Publisher of the Bible before we can proceed with any Development. The Bible Society of Ghana has not responded and we have not been able to add the Bible to our Development list because of this. If you would like to contact them on our behalf, you are most welcome to but we can not move forward with this Bible at this time.

That is good explanation to work with. All of us in Ghana, let us work to reach the Bible Society of Ghana. I am going to lead this effort.

That's great! I'd be happy to work with them either by phone at 1-918-250-1493 or by email at support@easyworship.com.

Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.