Deferred

AKAN/TWI BIBLE

Attached is a bible translated in my language. I was wondering if I can get it in an ewb or easy worship format. 3474043950

zip

7 people like this idea

Hi Emmanuel, I'm not aware of updates from the Ghana Bible Society. I will check on Monday when my team is back in the office and see what they say.

How far has this feature request gone? Can we connect somehow and get this feature through to EW?

Currently, we have been unable to obtain this Bible. I would recommend reaching out to the Bible Society of Ghana and seeing if they would be interested in working with us as we have been unable to get in touch with them. You can have them contact me at support@easyworship.com and address any emails to Fred Callicoat.

Okay, well noted. I will try and get in touch with the Bible Society of Ghana and let them contact you. But is there any other way around this apart from getting in touch with the Ghana Bible Society?

Hi Daniel, perfect! Thank you. The only other way to get an Akan or Twi Bible is to find a different Bible Society or Publisher who would approve us to distribute the Bible. Currently, the Nigerian Bible Society has given a stern "No." when asked and the Ghanaian Bible Society has not responded. If we can find another, I would be happy to contact them though.

Thanks Fred. I will look for another publisher if the Ghana Bible Society is not responding.

You're welcome! Yeah, that'll be great. I'll keep my eyes out for your update.

Hi Fred, any response from the Bible Society of Ghana concerning the previous discussions?

Also interested in getting the 'TWI Bible' and even other local Ghanaian languages through Easy Worship.

Hello, I have followed the thread on the Twi Bible and I am very interested in this issue. Please any update on the progress so far? @Fred. thank you Daniel for championing this course.

Just a quick question. How long has it been on "DEFERRED" for?

Has anyone also tried to nudge the bible society of Ghana to also respond to this request, assuming they are yet to respond?

Yoruba and Nigeria Pidgin are all working nicely on here. How long is it gonna take the Akan language to come onboard?

We have still not heard back from the Bible Society since attempting to contact them. I would recommend reaching out to them again on our behalf.

Thank you very much for Mr JOEL QUAINOO who started this great Topic 3 years ago and to all those who have taken different steps to see this topic produces good result,  Thank you Mr Fred Callicoat for your time and effort, I have read most of the comment.
But please, even with the good work, there has not been a positive outcome and it seems like the trend is old and no other is on it again.

All thanks to all the good Ghanaians who has taken most of their time to see this trend produces a good result. 
Note,
Ghana is a beautiful country, and ever since, I came it has been like home for me, I am lucky to be here, please @admin and Ghana Bible Society lets work together and make something great for us all. 
I am Jonathan, I am ready to work with anybody let's get this thing done, here is my Whatsapp Contact +2349078511780.
Perhaps, you see the country code, I am a Nigerian.

Thanks.

@fred update on your team contacting the Ghana bible society. Has there been a piece of good news?

We still have not heard back from the Ghanaian bible society according to my team.

Login to post a comment