Song Ordering Option

I would like the option to set my Verse, Chorus, Bridge, etc and be able to tell the software to duplicate it in certain places. Like a tab inside the Editor next to Inspector or Arrange that lets me take Verse 1, Chorus 1, Bridge and allows me to easily set it like Verse 1 Chorus 1 Verse 1 Bridge Chorus without having to manually duplicate or arrange the slides in the schedule.

3 people like this idea

Using this would be very useful to our operators of the system who are not fully conversant with the details of the software.

Format of 1c2c3bc4 is a very good and easy shorthand for song order.

1 person likes this

We would find this very useful

Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.