Notify on overwrite when exporting theme files

Manually handling this by giving each theme a unique name, but my initial plan was to create a song, scripture, and presentation theme for each sermon series and title them all the same. On export, no errors or notifications when there's an existing theme with the same name. (First export was fine, but when I exported the second, I overwrote the first, and overwrote THAT one when I exported the third. Didn't know it was happening, and managed to thoroughly confuse the user who was importing the theme files and building the schedules.)

Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.