Duplication of Themes and Presentations

I would like to suggest for consideration the ability to "copy" Themes, (Song, Scripture & Presentation themes) and EW6 built presentations (not Powerpoints).  I would like this to apply to those themes and presentations built "internally" i.e. stored in a profiles database files rather than in the Resources folders.

By "copy" I mean the ability to "save as"  requiring a different name. 

For example I have built a presentation called Morning Welcome consisting of pre-service announcements.  I would like to build a very similar presentation using 90% of the slides and called Evening Welcome for the evening service.

At present I can do this by exporting the presentation, chagning the filename of the ewpx file and re-importing.  I now have two "Morning Welcome" presaentation listed but one is a file in the resources presentations folder and I still have to change its name to "Evening Welcome".

I think it would be really helpful to just be able to "Save As..." the Morning presentation directly with a different name (and then be able to go straight in and make any edits I require). Alternatively, edit an presentation or theme and then save the presentation or theme with a new name using Save As

I've seen a few posts in the forums where resources such as presentations are used repeatedly week by week with just a few changes, the majority of slides staying the same.

Thanks

Blessings 

5 people like this idea
Login to post a comment
About Our Company
EasyWorship began as a software solution for churches to amplify the worship experience from the sound booth to the stage. From bringing you the best church presentation software, worship media and customer support we can offer, we purpose to do everything with excellence and bring glory to God.

Create the service you want with stunning backgrounds for worship and eye-catching sermon videos from our media store. Advance your worship technology with software that works with you and for you. Integrate EasyWorship into your service workflow and watch it become an integral part of your production team.