Live Output Not Filling The Entire Screen
Modified on: Mon, 26 Oct, 2020 at 10:07 AM
If the live output is not filling the entire screen but is just showing up the in upper left corner this is most likely due to the DPI settings in Windows set higher than 100%. If the DPI is higher than 100%, EasyWorship will not recognize the output screen resolution correctly thus resulting in a smaller output screen.
Please follow the steps below to resolve this issue.
- Close out of EasyWorship
- Right-click on the EasyWorship shortcut icon on your desktop and select Properties
- Select the Compatibility Tab
- Click on the Change settings for all users at the bottom
- In the window that comes up put a check mark next to Disable display scaling on high DPI settings
- Click Apply and OK
- Click OK to close out of the Properties window
- Launch EasyWorship
- In the Edit > Options... window make sure you have the Output monitor set to Monitor 2 (Secondary)
- Click OK to close out of the Options window and go live with something, the output should fit the entire screen