EasyWorship Output Is The Wrong Color
Modified on: Mon, 26 Oct, 2020 at 10:06 AM
The color of the content that is sent to the projector or TV screen can be affected by one of two things: the physical cable connection, or the video card driver software.
Follow the steps below to troubleshoot this issue.
Check Your Connections
- Disconnect the video cable from your computer and verify that there are no bent or missing pins on the video cable connector.
- Make sure the connection to the computer is secure and not partially unplugged.
- Do the same for the other end that is connected to the projector or TV.
- Click the Windows Logo Start button in the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Type dxdiag and press Enter.
- Go to the Display tab and check the Name listed in the Device box.
- If you are using a laptop computer, check the manufacturer website for updates.
- If you are using a desktop computer, you'll download the latest driver from the one of the following three sites.
www.nvidia.com for NVIDIA cards, www.amd.com for AMD or ATI cards, or www.intel.com for Intel cards.
- Install the latest driver provided.
Note: For NVIDIA drivers, we recommend using the clean install option in the Custom (Advanced) settings when installing the video card driver.