Song Labels Appear All Black
Modified on: Mon, 23 Jan, 2023 at 11:40 AM
If all your songs labels appear all black and you can't read any text, then there is a discrepancy in the file that contains the settings for song labels.
Follow the instructions below to resolve this issue.
- Close EasyWorship.
- Open your File Explorer. (Shortcut: Windows Key + E)
- In the address bar at the top, type in %appdata% and press Enter.
This will take you to your AppData folder.
- Open Softouch, EasyWorship.v6.1, and Settings.
- Rename UserSettings.ini to oldUserSettings.ini.
- Open EasyWorship and verify that the labels appear correctly.