QuickTime Installation Error "Ul_msvcp80.dll.98CB24AD_52FB_DB5F_FF1F_C8B3B9A1E18E" Cannot Be Installed Because The File Cannot Be Found
Modified on: Fri, 13 Nov, 2020 at 3:54 PM
You get the following error message when you try to install the QuickTime Player on Windows. This is most likely due to pending Windows updates on your computer. you need to check for andinstall Windows updates, re-install Quick time, and then reboot your computer completely.
Follow these steps to resolve your issue:
- Click the Windows Logo Start button at the bottom left corner of your screen.
- Click on Settings.
- Click on Update & Security.
- Click on Windows Update.
- Then click the button that says Check for updates.
- Once all your Windows updates are up to date, you will need to re-install QuickTime.
- Here is the link to the Downloads page of EasyWorship, where you can download QuickTime from our website:
- Once QuickTime is installed, restart your computer.
For more information about this error message please follow this link to visit Apple's support page.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.