Codecs And Viewers
Modified on: Mon, 22 Feb, 2021 at 10:17 AM
Video Decoders (Codecs)
Previous versions of EasyWorship required third party decoders to support video formats like MP4, MOV and DVD. EasyWorship 7 only needs a decoder for DVD playback. Everything else is included.
DScaler 188.8.131.52 Codec
EasyWorship 7 requires an additional video decoder in order to support DVD playback. See the instructions below to download and install DScaler.
Install DScaler 184.108.40.206 for DVD Playback:
- Close the EasyWorship program.
- Click here to access the DScaler download page at sourceforge.net.
- The download should start automatically. If not click the direct link option provided. Don't click any other links or buttons on this page.
- Allow the DScaler5008.exe file to download, then open it to start the install.
- If you get a message that the app from an unknown publisher is trying to run, click Yes.
- There are no special options to select during the install, use the default settings to complete the install by clicking Next on each window and Install on the Ready to Install window.
- Open EasyWorship, click on Edit then Options.
- Click Advanced and make sure you have checked the box next to use preferred DVD codecs and click OK.
- EasyWorship is now ready to play DVDs.
Install QuickTime for MP4 and MOV files
- Click here to download the Quicktime installer file.
- After downloading the QuickTime installer, open it.
- Click Next on the welcome page and Yes on the License Agreement page.
- Click Next, and Uncheck Install Desktop Shortcuts.
- Click Install.
- After the installation completes, restart your computer. EasyWorship is now able to play MP4, M4V, M4A and MOV files.
PowerPoint 2010 Viewer
PowerPoint 2010 Viewer is no longer available from Microsoft. EasyWorship will continue to work with PowerPoint viewer if you already have it installed.
Change EasyWorship Settings To Use PowerPoint Viewer:
- Open EasyWorship, click on the edit menu, options, then advanced.
- Check the option to "Use the PowerPoint Viewer instead of the Full PowerPoint Application.
- Click OK.
- EasyWorship is now ready to use PowerPoint 2010 viewer.