Restore EasyWorship Database From Archive
Modified on: Mon, 26 Oct, 2020 at 9:54 AM
There are some instances that require the recovery of the previous version of your database. Follow the steps below to restore the previous version of your database from the archive.
- Close EasyWorship.
- Open File Explorer (Windows Key +E ) and browse to C Drive > Users > Public > Documents > Softouch > EasyWorship > (Default or other profile folder) > v6.1 > Databases > Archive
- You will see a folder with a date and time and version number on it. (There may be several of these. Select the version that you want to restore)
- Right click that folder and click Copy
- Go back a folder to the Databases folder.
- Right click in a blank space and click Paste.
- You will see that folder show up there.
- Right click on the folder you see there called Data, click Rename and change the name to Data.old.
- Right click on the folder you just pasted in there and click Rename and rename it to Data.
- Open EasyWorship and it should convert the database and open.