We have found many PowerPoint problems are due to having multiple versions of Office installed or there are remnants of an old version of PowerPoint that are left behind after uninstalling or upgrading. This process will clear Office off the computer completely so you can install a fresh new copy of Office on the computer.
Before starting this process, make sure you have your MS Office license information or login information before removing office from your computer. You will be required to re-register Office after reinstalling it.
- Reboot the computer
- CLICK HERE to download the office registry cleaner file. (DO NOT RUN IT YET)
- Once the file is downloaded, browse to the file, right click on it and click run as administrator.
- Check EasyWorship PowerPoint Troubleshooting
- Open EasyWorship
- Click on Help
- Click on PowerPoint Troubleshooting
- All items should show "NOT FOUND", If not, repeat steps 1 & 4 until all items are not found.
- You can now reinstall Office/PowerPoint (32 bit recommended).
- Open EasyWorship and test out your PowerPoint slideshow in EasyWorship.