Reinstalling Microsoft Office - PowerPoint
Modified on: Fri, 20 Nov, 2020 at 11:00 AM
We have found many PowerPoint problems are due to having multiple versions of Microsoft Office installed or there are remnants of an old version of PowerPoint that are left behind after uninstalling or upgrading. This process will clear Office off the computer completely so you can install a fresh new copy of Office on the computer.
Before starting this process, make sure you have your Office license information or login information before removing Office from your computer. You will be required to re-register Office after reinstalling it.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Uninstall Office using the Office Uninstaller Tool provided on the Microsoft website. (Click here)
(Both methods provided on the Microsoft page have to be used for this to work properly)
- Reboot the computer.
- Click here to download the Office Registry Cleaner file. (DO NOT RUN IT YET)
- Once the Office Registry Cleaner file is downloaded, browse to the file in your Downloads folder, right-click on it and click Run as administrator.
- Open a web browser, and go to portal.office.com. You can now reinstall Office. (32 bit recommended)
- Restart the computer.
- Open EasyWorship and test out your PowerPoint presentation in EasyWorship.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.