Installing Bibles With Offline Registration
Modified on: Wed, 25 Nov, 2020 at 10:51 AM
If you need to install purchased Bibles in EasyWorship, but your computer is not connected to the internet, follow these steps:
- Download your purchased Bible from the Bibles page on our website and save it to a USB drive or external drive.
- Register EasyWorship Offline first. Below are training videos for registering EasyWorship Offline.
- Connect your USB or external drive to the offline computer.
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on the Scriptures tab.
- Click on More Available on the left.
- Click the link that says "Install Bibles from disk".
- In the browse window that opens, browse to your USB or external drive and select the Bible you downloaded.
- Click OK.
If you have registered the software properly, you should now see your Bible installed and available under the Available Bibles List on the left.
If you need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.