How to register EasyWorship
Modified on: Wed, 7 Oct, 2020 at 12:24 PM
There are two following instructions showing how to register EasyWorship. If your computer has an internet connection, you can follow the instructions for registering online.
If your computer does not have an internet connection and you are not able to connect it at all, you will need to follow the instructions for registering offline.
Instructions to Register Online
- Double-click the EasyWorship icon.
- Select "Login to connect".
- If you have an account on easyworship.com, enter your email & password. Select "Login". (If you do not have an easyworship.com account, see "Create New User" below.)
- Select "Continue".
- PLEASE NOTE: If the software says, "YOU ARE REGISTERED TO USE EASYWORSHIP," your registration is complete. EASYWORSHIP 6 AND 7 DO NOT REQUIRE A SERIAL NUMBER.
The following is a video that will walk you through this process.
Instructions to Register Offline
- To register EasyWorship offline on a computer that has no internet access
You'll need a usb flash drive or iPhone for these instructions.
- Open EasyWorship, the Register window should appear if you are using an unregistered copy of EasyWorship.
- Click Register offline using your phone or a license file.
- If you have an iPhone, you can use the instructions on the "Using and iPhone" tab to register EasyWorship.
- If you do not have an iPhone, click on "Using a File"
- Click Save to file.. and save the file to a flash drive, or write down the number displayed.
- Go to a computer that has internet access and log into your account at www.easyworship.com
- Click on the Software Licenses link at the top of the page.
- Click the Add Computer button.
- Click Browse and select the file on your flashdrive or type in the computer name and the number you wrote down.
- Click the Save button.
- A file download will begin. Save the file to your flash drive or browse to the file after it downloads and copy it to your flash drive.
This file can only be used on the computer you retrieved the license id from on step 6. It will not work on another computer.
- Insert the flash drive into the offline computer you wish to activate.
- Browse to the flash drive in File Explorer.
- Double click the EasyWorshipLicense.ewl file. The registration window will appear.
- Click Continue.
- EasyWorship will launch with a Login Screen on top.
- Enter your email address and password, then click login to complete the registration.
Create New User
- If you do not have an account with easyworship.com, select "Create New User" and enter your information. Please use the same email address that was used with your original EasyWorship order.
- Please check your email and select the link to activate your account.
- Once your account is activated, you will be able to enter your email address & password.