Allow EasyWorship Through Windows Firewall
Modified on: Mon, 26 Oct, 2020 at 9:53 AM
In some cases, EasyWorship may be blocked from accessing the internet, or you may find that you cannot use the MIDI, NDI or Remote functions in EasyWorship. This can be caused by the Windows Firewall blocking EasyWorship from accessing the network.
When EasyWorship is opened for the first time, Windows Firewall will ask you to allow the program to access the network. If this is not set properly when applying the settings it can cause the firewall to block EasyWorship from accessing the network. This setting can also become corrupted, so resetting the setting can resolve a problem like this.
Follow the steps below to remove EasyWorship from the firewall exceptions list and add it back:
- Close EasyWorship.
- Right click the network icon at the bottom right of the screen, next to the time. It may look like a computer or wifi symbol.
- Click Open Network & Internet settings.
- Click Windows Firewall toward the bottom of the screen.
- Click Allow an app through firewall
- Click Change settings.
- Select EasyWorship 7 and click Remove.
- Open EasyWorship.
- When prompted to allow EasyWorship access to the network, check ALL boxes and click Allow Access. (Not all options are available to everyone)