EasyWorship 7 Software Download
Modified on: Tue, 31 Jan, 2023 at 1:22 PM
*EasyWorship 7 requires a special video codec for DVD playback.
See Video Codecs for more information.
Software Release Notes:
EASYWORSHIP 22.214.171.124 (Jan 31, 2023)
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- CCLI Auto-Reporting - Enable auto-reporting for SongSelect by CCLI and have all of your song activity automatically reported.
- Reorganized troubleshooting menu items into a submenu on Help menu
- Fixed misaligned outputs and dimensions when using screen margins with alpha output
- Fixed Live output preview from getting clipped when using screen margins
- Fixed WMV files not playing on Windows 11 machine after updating from 126.96.36.199 to 188.8.131.52
- Fixed NDI camera resetting as a slide background on slide change
- Fixed where some motion videos would not loop efficiently
- Fixed volume adjustments
- Fixed progress bar never getting to 100% after completion of installing demo data
- Fixed potential freezing issues reported since 184.108.40.206
- Fixed changing media properties with context menu of selector not updating the live preview after going live again
EASYWORSHIP 220.127.116.11 (Jan 3, 2023)
EASYWORSHIP 18.104.22.168 (Dec 9, 2022)
EASYWORSHIP 22.214.171.124 (Nov 16, 2022)
EASYWORSHIP 126.96.36.199 (Aug 15, 2022)
EASYWORSHIP 188.8.131.52 (Jul 29, 2022)
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- SongSelect Integration - Browse, search, and import lyrics from SongSelect by CCLI directly into the Song Library.
- Premium Media Integration - Browse, filter, and import Premium Media directly into the Media Library.
- MIDI Sync - Connect and control EasyWorship schedules on different computers using MIDI In & Out.
- New Web Browser - Go live with any web page or video from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Added support for NDI HX2/HX3
- Added media properties context menus for media usage, repeating, and aspect ratio
- New Getting Started Window
- Added Account Id to the Registration Screen
- Removed "Activate Product Key" from the Registration Screen
- Updated version naming for Ableton on Export MIDI Set Window
- Replace media type index with media type name in file selector Tile View
- Fixed DVD Clip Editor crashes on "Select Drive" if there are no drives
- Fixed Alternate Output NDI not working with PowerPoint on some machines
- Fixed Alternate Output ignoring list level/indentation of text
- Fixed Alternate Output where PPT or Web content could incorrectly be hidden
- Fixed clock and next slide from disappearing with PowerPoint on Foldback
- Fixed issue of going live twice with the same video could cause the video to freeze
- Fixed issues with WebM videos
- Fixed crash when going live with a video while previewing in resources
Fixed Mobile Remote thumbnail issues
- Fixed erroneously allowing the title to be blank when editing titles within list selectors
Fixed issue with PowerPoint thumbnails in EasyWorship Remote
- Fixed issue where Clear button from Remote would not clear Alternate Output
- Fixed issue where "Apply changes to items in schedule" option in the Editor could lead to song database corruption
- Fixed issue where registration screen would not show on launch for demo users
- Fixed issue on AMD Ryzen where slide thumbnails would not build
- Fixed Registration screen crashes when clicking Complete Login during startup
- Fixed issue that may cause PowerPoint to flicker when closing EasyWorship while running PowerPoint
- Fixed issue with PowerPoint not working after uninstalling previous versions and re-installing newer versions of PowerPoint
- Fixed issue that could cause instability with DVD drive
- Fixed issue where certain MSHTML components would not refresh in integrated store
- Fixed issue with some video cards not running 32bit version of PowerPoint correctly in 64bit environments
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- Alternate Output - Use of multiple outputs allows for different displays for in-house or livestream events while combined with themes.
- Contiguous View - Create new designs with the addition of the Shape Engine in the Editor. Also, use shapes as masks for videos and images.
- Shapes - Rotate text, shapes, and media elements using the Editor.
- Element Rotation - View your whole schedule in the live window selector of Preview and Live Combined view.
- Dark Theme
- Slide look and color
- Alpha Layer video support
- FoldBack multi line Next Line item
- Copyright can now be visible only on first displayed slide
- NDI live output support.
- NDI capture feed support
- Added undo and redo to editor.
- EasyWorship Android & iOS remote app (Available in your app store)
- Support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Requires Subscription
- Fixed: Issue with MIDI playback quality.
- Fixed: Issue with PowerPoint integration that could crash EasyWorship and Explorer.exe.
- Added: Extended addressable memory from 2GB to 4GB on 64-bit systems (2GB to 3GB on 32-bit)
- Added: NDI version 4 support
- Added: Ability to arrange elements using right-click menu in Editor
- Added: Ability to clone elements in the editor using the "Ctrl" key while dragging
- Added: Scrub progress on interactive backgrounds
- Improved: Precision of text alignment
- Changed: Moved WMV decoding from DirectShow to FFmpeg
- Changed: "Shift" drag to "Alt" drag to temporarily turn off alignment snapping
- Changed: Default to FFmpeg for all allowable video playback
- Removed: Ability to create an outer or inner border on an element
- Fixed: Crash when performing undo add media in songs or presentations editor of masters
- Fixed: Next Schedule and Previous Schedule in MIDI not working
- Fixed: Text rendering issue with some fonts
- Fixed: Issue with application not maximizing on startup even though the last close state was maximized
- Fixed: Pasting text with embedded images from MS Word causing slowdown and invalid text
- Fixed: Projected column alignment in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Truncated song names in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Exception when trying to flow scripture to multiple slides using a theme
- Fixed: Crash or white browser page in web store if login prompt was canceled while navigating
- Fixed: Issue with Revert to Global in Presentation editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Transparent overlay in Themes causing black thumbnails
- Fixed: Issue with deleting a slide causing a crash in the undo system
- Fixed: Bug allowing new slides to be added to themes from the media selector
- Fixed: Address bar in web browser disappearing if easyworship.com is the IE homepage
- Fixed: Some videos with audio playback play out of sync (ahead of the actual video).
- Fixed: Access violation crash when switching between two profiles
- Fixed: Go Live from SongSelect lyrics page gives black preview output
- Fixed: Issue with SongSelect login
- Fixed: Search exception from media or theme selector of editor
- Fixed: Freeze when setting focus to the resource search box after using SongSelect
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop to combine two images or videos in schedule
- Fixed: Bible purchase in EW ends with 404 (though purchase is successful)
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop in schedule into the bottom node of presentation of the last presentation
- Fixed: Issue with m4a audio not showing progress correctly
- Fixed: Presentation font not keeping the setting in options
- Fixed: Unable to resize window when trying to purchase a bible
- Fixed: Clicking Web loads worshipmedia.com
- Fixed: Web tab rendering issue
- Fixed: Issue with pasted text in songs
- Fixed: Ctrl+C doesn't work in main window edit controls
- Fixed: Issue with Scripture flow formatting
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to search in TLV & TPT bibles
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to update packed PowerPoint items in Schedule
- Fixed: PageUp/PageDown keys are ignored in the song editor
- Fixed: Undoing a change to a text element based on a theme not working properly
- Fixed: Undoing the first change to a theme element not updating the "Revert to Theme" button in Inspector
- Fixed: Issue with scripture defaults not always getting applied to verse text
- Fixed: Initial window always painting white before loading
- Fixed: Schedule items title or notes could be edited without being selected first
- Fixed: Issue with selector and schedule selections not syncing correctly on last item.
- Fixed: Adjusted the hit points on dragging in between items
- Fixed: Cutting and pasting from within EasyWorship not retaining titles
- Fixed: Pasting or importing SongSelect lyrics into editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Issue with Presentation hash calculation for themes
- Fixed: Issue with importing a theme if a different version of the theme already exists
- Fixed: Issue with importing twice into editor causing an exception
- Fixed: Memory leak when playing videos that have rotation
- Fixed: Issue that allows updating of hidden items when nothing is selected in the editor
- Fixed: Issue with selector starting up empty when there is actual data
- Fixed: Scripture theme cannot override some default Scripture font properties
- Fixed an issue that would not let you rollback from a profile opened in a newer version.
- Fixed an issue with changing profiles and getting an exception.
- Fixed an issue with searching in bibles for book names that contain accented characters.
- Fixed an issue with theme indentations not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with MPEG files causing EasyWorship to lock up.
- Fixed possible exception with license downloader returning during close of EasyWorship.
- Fixed possible exception when switching profiles.
- Fixed some issues with PowerPoint not rendering correctly.
- Fixed issue with getting artifacts when creating poster frames for transparent videos.
- Fixed an issue with getting runtime error 216 if you try to start multiple copies of EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with WMV files taking to long to load due to a issue with DTV-DVD Audio Decoder.
- Updated to NewTek NDI 3.8.
- NDI HX support is now included in the EasyWorship installer.
- Reversed fix for an issue with 2010 PowerPoint not working as a result of changes we made to 184.108.40.206. Apparently Microsoft fixed this between builds.
- Fixed an issue with poster frame bitmaps not getting released when slide loses focus.
- Added support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Subscription Version Only.
- Added support for transparent webm files. Removed side-by-side and top-to-bottom support.
- Updated FFmpeg player to 4.0.1.
- Android App Now available in the Play Store.
- Fixed issue in Video Properties windows that causes the video to glitch on load.
- Fixed issue with transparent videos thumbnails showing incorrect pre-multiplied alpha in Editor.
- Fixed an issue with then clock and service internal size displaying incorrectly when using higher DPI.
- Fixed issue with the report in the Presentation Editor printing with gray text instead of black.
- Fixed issue with remote midi schedule commands not working correctly.
- Fixed issue with remote schedule selection not syncing correctly when using live and preview combined view.
- Fixed issue with NDI feed player using to much CPU.
- Fixed issue with NDI output not adapting to current system audio settings.
- Fix issue with empty video stream causing player to lock up after seeking.
- Fixed an issue with Foldback monitor flickering on some video cards.
- Fixed an issue on some video cards with alpha channel videos flickering when using the editor with live output.
- Fixed issue in selector with single column icons that are centered not getting selected on mouse down.
- Fixed an issue with the Software Update window showing grayed out text in the dark interface.
- Fixed an issue with live ledger view not painting correctly after switching from preview and live combined to preview and live.
- Fixed problem with downloading help file in the background causing the web browser to not load until completed.
- Fixed issue with SongSelect import causing web tab to close when using 'Live with Resource preview' view.
- Fixed issue in Options with clocks and alerts not resizing correctly when changing font size.
- Fixed some issues with Foldback elements (clock, service interval, and next line) incorrectly using margins and other settings from global foldback default font.
- Fixed Foldback area, for previewing videos, web, and PowerPoint, to have margins that are pushed based on other foldback elements like clock and next item.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with "Remove" icon on remote client popup changing colors after changing permissions on a client.
- Fixed a possible bug when using special foreign characters in profile options.
- Fixed an issue with changing the master theme font size not reflecting the correct values in the OutlineEditor even though the font size changes.
- Fixed issue with font reverting back to system defaults when using indented text within a presentation.
- Fixed an issue where changing the theme on a presentation would not update the text attributes of existing slides.
- Fixed an issue with collections not limiting results correctly when you have rules for individual fields like Title, Author...
- Fixed shortcuts for Add, Duplicate, and Delete slide to be consistent across outline editor and slide view.
- Fixed issues with playing back audio with frequencies above 32K.
- Fixed issue with new version of PowerPoint (build 1805) and PowerPoint Viewer displaying with incorrect size.
- Fixed another issues with Intel Switchable Graphics not working correctly. Fixed a bug that should prevent future problems.
- Fixed an issue with mouse highlighting and obscured items.