EasyWorship 7 Software Download
Modified on: Fri, 3 Mar, 2023 at 3:57 PM
*EasyWorship 7 requires a special video codec for DVD playback.
See Video Codecs for more information.
Software Release Notes:
EASYWORSHIP 188.8.131.52 (Mar 3, 2023)
- Improved thumbnail quality in resource selectors
- Fixed issue where videos could not be cued with a time position in preview
- Fixed issue of feed window displaying an error after adding an NDI feed
- Fixed issue where audio files with album art could freeze application
EASYWORSHIP 184.108.40.206 (Feb 7, 2023)
- Fixed MPEG1 video playback issues
EASYWORSHIP 220.127.116.11 (Jan 31, 2023)
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- CCLI Auto-Reporting - Enable auto-reporting for SongSelect by CCLI and have all of your song activity automatically reported.
- Reorganized troubleshooting menu items into a submenu on Help menu
- Fixed misaligned outputs and dimensions when using screen margins with alpha output
- Fixed Live output preview from getting clipped when using screen margins
- Fixed WMV files not playing on Windows 11 machine after updating from 18.104.22.168 to 22.214.171.124
- Fixed NDI camera resetting as a slide background on slide change
- Fixed where some motion videos would not loop efficiently
- Fixed volume adjustments
- Fixed progress bar never getting to 100% after completion of installing demo data
- Fixed potential freezing issues reported since 126.96.36.199
- Fixed changing media properties with context menu of selector not updating the live preview after going live again
EASYWORSHIP 188.8.131.52 (Jan 3, 2023)
- Fixed locking up while building thumbnails in certain conditions
- Fixed incorrect sizing of web popup windows (CCLI login, purchase)
EASYWORSHIP 184.108.40.206 (Dec 9, 2022)
- Fixed Windows WebView2 update that caused "File Not Found" errors in integrated SongSelect, Media, and Onboarding
- Fixed Inspector window clipping few right pixels of controls
EASYWORSHIP 220.127.116.11 (Nov 16, 2022)
- General optimizations to video playback engine
- General stability and lockup improvements
- Added ability to Clear Thumbnail Cache from the Utilities menu
- Added enhancement that will disable Windows screensaver during Live
- Fixed Mark In/Out points causing playback issues
- Fixed issue where upgrades would reset Alternate Output settings
- Fixed issue with looping presentations while using slide videos
- Fixed issue where long videos could cause audio to get out of sync
- Fixed issue that caused Foldback to not update on slide changes
- Fixed issue where using Mark In/Out point on Webm videos could lock up
- Fixed issue of some screens not adhering to the color theme correctly
- Fixed issue where undoing an added slide could cause error messages
- Fixed issue where 64-bit installs of PowerPoint could cause instability
- Fixed issue where Editor rendered some Unicode characters incorrectly
- Fixed issue where Print Schedule Report was incorrectly disabled
- Fixed issue where some videos and PNG would not build thumbnails
EASYWORSHIP 18.104.22.168 (Aug 15, 2022)
- Added ComputerSettings.ini Config option to enable/disable foregrounds/backgrounds on Alternate Output
- Added context menu of Media to allow setting multiple item's properties at once
- Fixed flickering key on transitions with Alpha (key/fill) output setting
- Fixed "Cannot focus a disabled or invisible window" error when clicking the gear icon of More Available Bible list
- Fixed issue where Main output could go black when changing alpha channel settings
- Fixed settings for custom output on Alpha not initializing correctly and is not in the list if Main Output was set to custom
- Fixed issue where Foldback and Alt Out would sometimes ignore keyboard slide changes after resetting Logo/Black/Clear
- Fixed issue where Foldback and Alt Out would sometimes ignore MIDI slide advancement after resetting Logo/Black/Clear
EASYWORSHIP 22.214.171.124 (Jul 29, 2022)
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- SongSelect Integration - Browse, search, and import lyrics from SongSelect by CCLI directly into the Song Library.
- Premium Media Integration - Browse, filter, and import Premium Media directly into the Media Library.
- MIDI Sync - Connect and control EasyWorship schedules on different computers using MIDI In & Out.
- New Web Browser - Go live with any web page or video from YouTube or Vimeo.
- Added support for NDI HX2/HX3
- Added media properties context menus for media usage, repeating, and aspect ratio
- New Getting Started Window
- Added Account Id to the Registration Screen
- Removed "Activate Product Key" from the Registration Screen
- Updated version naming for Ableton on Export MIDI Set Window
- Replace media type index with media type name in file selector Tile View
- Fixed DVD Clip Editor crashes on "Select Drive" if there are no drives
- Fixed Alternate Output NDI not working with PowerPoint on some machines
- Fixed Alternate Output ignoring list level/indentation of text
- Fixed Alternate Output where PPT or Web content could incorrectly be hidden
- Fixed clock and next slide from disappearing with PowerPoint on Foldback
- Fixed issue of going live twice with the same video could cause the video to freeze
- Fixed issues with WebM videos
- Fixed crash when going live with a video while previewing in resources
Fixed Mobile Remote thumbnail issues
- Fixed erroneously allowing the title to be blank when editing titles within list selectors
Fixed issue with PowerPoint thumbnails in EasyWorship Remote
- Fixed issue where Clear button from Remote would not clear Alternate Output
- Fixed issue where "Apply changes to items in schedule" option in the Editor could lead to song database corruption
- Fixed issue where registration screen would not show on launch for demo users
- Fixed issue on AMD Ryzen where slide thumbnails would not build
- Fixed Registration screen crashes when clicking Complete Login during startup
- Fixed issue that may cause PowerPoint to flicker when closing EasyWorship while running PowerPoint
- Fixed issue with PowerPoint not working after uninstalling previous versions and re-installing newer versions of PowerPoint
- Fixed issue that could cause instability with DVD drive
- Fixed issue where certain MSHTML components would not refresh in integrated store
- Fixed issue with some video cards not running 32bit version of PowerPoint correctly in 64bit environments
New Features (Requires Subscription):
- Alternate Output - Use of multiple outputs allows for different displays for in-house or livestream events while combined with themes.
- Contiguous View - Create new designs with the addition of the Shape Engine in the Editor. Also, use shapes as masks for videos and images.
- Shapes - Rotate text, shapes, and media elements using the Editor.
- Element Rotation - View your whole schedule in the live window selector of Preview and Live Combined view.
- Added ability to open file location for media resources from context menu
- Added ability to show context menu from right click within schedule selector
- Adjusted hot keys for schedule and slide navigation
- Added reflection blur to elements within Editor
- Default themes within resources are now denoted by checkmark within context menu
- Added ability to duplicate slides within context menu of schedule selector
- Creating new presentations from schedule now opens editor by default
- Editor now uses Apply/OK/Cancel for saving and closing
- Upgraded NDI dlls to version 4.6.3
- Changed CTRL and ALT function within editor to match Photoshop/Keynote when resizing elements
- Add Song/Presentation toolbar button now navigates to newly created resource
- Removal of static alerts is no longer dependent on alert scroll speed
- Options window now saves its last size on close
- Fixed issue where going from PowerPoint to PowerPoint presentations would flash the desktop
- Fixed grammatical error in song Lord's Prayer of Demo Database
- Fixed grammatical error in song A Mighty Fortress Is Our God of Demo Database
- Fixed text scaling issue between Application/Output monitors when DPI wasn't the same
- Fixed issue where schedule files over 4 GB would corrupt
- Fixed issue of opening schedules with internal save/open structure failure
- Fixed issue with Unicode characters within JSON data
- Fixed issue where Preview Window thumbnail would not scale correctly with a small custom output size
- Fixed issue where PowerPoint would send black through NDI with Nvidia switchable graphics cards
- Fixed issue where list-level text > 0 in content would not use master font
- Fixed issue with font size too small in Schedule Details report
- Fixed issue where Preview Output within Options screen would cause an access violation
- Fixed issue where feed settings would not be available in Feed Editor
- Fixed issue of incorrectly needing to create an empty database after using Profile Transfer Tool
- Fixed issue where license changed would not take effect until application restart
- Updated remote GoTo Slide Start functionality to reset the slide's playback state to 0:00 mark
- Fixed miscellaneous lock-ups
- Dark Theme
- Slide look and color
- Alpha Layer video support
- FoldBack multi line Next Line item
- Copyright can now be visible only on first displayed slide
- NDI live output support.
- NDI capture feed support
- Added undo and redo to editor.
- EasyWorship Android & iOS remote app (Available in your app store)
- Support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Requires Subscription
- Fixed an issue where remote control port is already in use.
- Fixed an issue with unnecessary GPU usage.
- Fixed an issue with PowerPoint engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with shape engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with the text engine causing a dead lock situation locking up EasyWorship.
- Fixed: Issue with MIDI playback quality.
- Fixed: Issue with PowerPoint integration that could crash EasyWorship and Explorer.exe.
- Added: Extended addressable memory from 2GB to 4GB on 64-bit systems (2GB to 3GB on 32-bit)
- Added: NDI version 4 support
- Added: Ability to arrange elements using right-click menu in Editor
- Added: Ability to clone elements in the editor using the "Ctrl" key while dragging
- Added: Scrub progress on interactive backgrounds
- Improved: Precision of text alignment
- Changed: Moved WMV decoding from DirectShow to FFmpeg
- Changed: "Shift" drag to "Alt" drag to temporarily turn off alignment snapping
- Changed: Default to FFmpeg for all allowable video playback
- Removed: Ability to create an outer or inner border on an element
- Fixed: Crash when performing undo add media in songs or presentations editor of masters
- Fixed: Next Schedule and Previous Schedule in MIDI not working
- Fixed: Text rendering issue with some fonts
- Fixed: Issue with application not maximizing on startup even though the last close state was maximized
- Fixed: Pasting text with embedded images from MS Word causing slowdown and invalid text
- Fixed: Projected column alignment in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Truncated song names in Song Activity Report CSV output
- Fixed: Exception when trying to flow scripture to multiple slides using a theme
- Fixed: Crash or white browser page in web store if login prompt was canceled while navigating
- Fixed: Issue with Revert to Global in Presentation editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Transparent overlay in Themes causing black thumbnails
- Fixed: Issue with deleting a slide causing a crash in the undo system
- Fixed: Bug allowing new slides to be added to themes from the media selector
- Fixed: Address bar in web browser disappearing if easyworship.com is the IE homepage
- Fixed: Some videos with audio playback play out of sync (ahead of the actual video).
- Fixed: Access violation crash when switching between two profiles
- Fixed: Go Live from SongSelect lyrics page gives black preview output
- Fixed: Issue with SongSelect login
- Fixed: Search exception from media or theme selector of editor
- Fixed: Freeze when setting focus to the resource search box after using SongSelect
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop to combine two images or videos in schedule
- Fixed: Bible purchase in EW ends with 404 (though purchase is successful)
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to drag and drop in schedule into the bottom node of presentation of the last presentation
- Fixed: Issue with m4a audio not showing progress correctly
- Fixed: Presentation font not keeping the setting in options
- Fixed: Unable to resize window when trying to purchase a bible
- Fixed: Clicking Web loads worshipmedia.com
- Fixed: Web tab rendering issue
- Fixed: Issue with pasted text in songs
- Fixed: Ctrl+C doesn't work in main window edit controls
- Fixed: Issue with Scripture flow formatting
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to search in TLV & TPT bibles
- Fixed: Issue with not being able to update packed PowerPoint items in Schedule
- Fixed: PageUp/PageDown keys are ignored in the song editor
- Fixed: Undoing a change to a text element based on a theme not working properly
- Fixed: Undoing the first change to a theme element not updating the "Revert to Theme" button in Inspector
- Fixed: Issue with scripture defaults not always getting applied to verse text
- Fixed: Initial window always painting white before loading
- Fixed: Schedule items title or notes could be edited without being selected first
- Fixed: Issue with selector and schedule selections not syncing correctly on last item.
- Fixed: Adjusted the hit points on dragging in between items
- Fixed: Cutting and pasting from within EasyWorship not retaining titles
- Fixed: Pasting or importing SongSelect lyrics into editor not working correctly
- Fixed: Issue with Presentation hash calculation for themes
- Fixed: Issue with importing a theme if a different version of the theme already exists
- Fixed: Issue with importing twice into editor causing an exception
- Fixed: Memory leak when playing videos that have rotation
- Fixed: Issue that allows updating of hidden items when nothing is selected in the editor
- Fixed: Issue with selector starting up empty when there is actual data
- Fixed: Scripture theme cannot override some default Scripture font properties
- Fixed an issue that would not let you rollback from a profile opened in a newer version.
- Fixed an issue with changing profiles and getting an exception.
- Fixed an issue with searching in bibles for book names that contain accented characters.
- Fixed an issue with theme indentations not working correctly.
- Fixed an issue with MPEG files causing EasyWorship to lock up.
- Fixed possible exception with license downloader returning during close of EasyWorship.
- Fixed possible exception when switching profiles.
- Fixed some issues with PowerPoint not rendering correctly.
- Fixed issue with getting artifacts when creating poster frames for transparent videos.
- Fixed an issue with getting runtime error 216 if you try to start multiple copies of EasyWorship.
- Fixed an issue with WMV files taking to long to load due to a issue with DTV-DVD Audio Decoder.
- Updated to NewTek NDI 3.8.
- NDI HX support is now included in the EasyWorship installer.
- Reversed fix for an issue with 2010 PowerPoint not working as a result of changes we made to 126.96.36.199. Apparently Microsoft fixed this between builds.
- Fixed an issue with poster frame bitmaps not getting released when slide loses focus.
- Added support for Abelton Live and other MIDI input devices. Subscription Version Only.
- Added support for transparent webm files. Removed side-by-side and top-to-bottom support.
- Updated FFmpeg player to 4.0.1.
- Android App Now available in the Play Store.
- Fixed issue in Video Properties windows that causes the video to glitch on load.
- Fixed issue with transparent videos thumbnails showing incorrect pre-multiplied alpha in Editor.
- Fixed an issue with then clock and service internal size displaying incorrectly when using higher DPI.
- Fixed issue with the report in the Presentation Editor printing with gray text instead of black.
- Fixed issue with remote midi schedule commands not working correctly.
- Fixed issue with remote schedule selection not syncing correctly when using live and preview combined view.
- Fixed issue with NDI feed player using to much CPU.
- Fixed issue with NDI output not adapting to current system audio settings.
- Fix issue with empty video stream causing player to lock up after seeking.
- Fixed an issue with Foldback monitor flickering on some video cards.
- Fixed an issue on some video cards with alpha channel videos flickering when using the editor with live output.
- Fixed issue in selector with single column icons that are centered not getting selected on mouse down.
- Fixed an issue with the Software Update window showing grayed out text in the dark interface.
- Fixed an issue with live ledger view not painting correctly after switching from preview and live combined to preview and live.
- Fixed problem with downloading help file in the background causing the web browser to not load until completed.
- Fixed issue with SongSelect import causing web tab to close when using 'Live with Resource preview' view.
- Fixed issue in Options with clocks and alerts not resizing correctly when changing font size.
- Fixed some issues with Foldback elements (clock, service interval, and next line) incorrectly using margins and other settings from global foldback default font.
- Fixed Foldback area, for previewing videos, web, and PowerPoint, to have margins that are pushed based on other foldback elements like clock and next item.
- Fixed cosmetic issue with "Remove" icon on remote client popup changing colors after changing permissions on a client.
- Fixed a possible bug when using special foreign characters in profile options.
- Fixed an issue with changing the master theme font size not reflecting the correct values in the OutlineEditor even though the font size changes.
- Fixed issue with font reverting back to system defaults when using indented text within a presentation.
- Fixed an issue where changing the theme on a presentation would not update the text attributes of existing slides.
- Fixed an issue with collections not limiting results correctly when you have rules for individual fields like Title, Author...
- Fixed shortcuts for Add, Duplicate, and Delete slide to be consistent across outline editor and slide view.
- Fixed issues with playing back audio with frequencies above 32K.
- Fixed issue with new version of PowerPoint (build 1805) and PowerPoint Viewer displaying with incorrect size.
- Fixed another issues with Intel Switchable Graphics not working correctly. Fixed a bug that should prevent future problems.
- Fixed an issue with mouse highlighting and obscured items.