Premium Trouble in software

Hello good afternoon. We already have premium but we are having a problem... within the software when I log in, all the backgrounds or media are appearing as yours and we need to upgrade to premium, but we are already premium, on the website it is normal but in the system it is not It appears that I am premium. help me please, thank you

1 person has this question

I'm not an EW Support person, but I will try to help you as they aren't available on weekends. 

First, what version and release of EW are you running? You should be running the latest version which is Version 7 build 7.4.1.9.

Make sure that you are logging into EW on the computer with the same account that you used to purchase the subscription.

Hello good afternoon, yes the version I am using is the one mentioned. Yes, I'm logged in and it still appears as if we don't have the premium, even though we do. On the website everything appears ok with the premium but in the system it is not appearing even when I access it by logging in.

Then on the screen I sent you, you can see... the version, I'm logged in, and the "error" where it asks me to upgrade to premium

In that case you need to contact actual EW Support via the contact information found at the bottom of the page. This is mainly a Users helping other Users forum and EW Support doesn't see all of the messages.

Support will directly resolve this issue for you. I also had the same error and have resolved this error.

If you go to the Media tab and click on Premium, does it allow you to download premium media there?

On the screen shot you sent, did you log in to your account on that page? Even if you're logged into EW, if you go to Web, you will have to log in there since that takes you to our website. If you want to download Premium media within the EW app, it's easiest to go to Media tab and click on Premium there.

Hello good morning on the website I have no problems, my problem is appearing within the software when I log in to the system it appears that I am not Premium as you can see in the video I made it shows me being logged in and still the premium appears as if I should pay and I don't need to pay because I already pay it annually to have access to the premium. So I need your help to solve the software problem since I am already a Premium subscriber customer and I don't need it pay for each background or media to be Downloaded. On the website everything is fine and normal, my situation is in the system. Thank you, I'll wait for you.

video of the screen recording of the logged in software and the media with an error

There was a known issue on our end with the Premium Media library not working properly. It has since been fixed but may require customers to follow these steps to refresh the premium media library.

Please follow these steps:
  1. Close EasyWorship if you have it open.
  2. In your Windows taskbar at the bottom of your screen, you should see either a search bar or a small magnifying glass icon. Click in the search bar or on the magnifying glass.
  3. Type in the following: %appdata% and then press Enter.
  4. Double-click the Softouch folder.
  5. Then delete the WebView2 folder.
  6. Close out of this window.
  7. Reopen EasyWorship. (This will rebuild that WebView 2 folder that you just deleted.)
  8. Click on the Media tab at the bottom, and then click on Premium Media,
  9. The Premium Media library should load and you should now be able to download the Premium Media again.

Would it be possible for me to get help remotely on Monday, I tried to do what you said, the error persists in the software and now even the site has stopped being premium.

Login to post a comment