Mac Version

Hi, I can see from many other people asking the same question for many years, where are you at with the Mac version. This is a deal breaker for our church and I can't see an update from you for some time. Are you actively working on this or have you abandoned the project?

They are still working on it, but haven't reached the state in the development where they would post any update announcement about it. 

This has been going on for a very long time. Fingers crossed there is an update soon. Seems unusual that this can't be created quickly

Andrew, the primary focus of EasyWorship has always been our current software program for the PC. A long time ago, we did start on a mac version and talked about releasing it, but then technology changed and we had to update and maintain our current software for our current and new users. Because of this, for a while, the mac version was set aside. Once EW7 was released, we did start working on the mac version again with new technology, and we put our primary focus on getting it completed. We are currently working on it and it's getting close, but we don't have a release date as of yet. 

We want you to use the product that is best for your church, and if that is something on the mac, then you should use a product that works on a mac. However, once our mac version is released, I would encourage you to take a look at it.

Login to post a comment