Is EasyWorship 6 compatible with windows 10 or 11?

Microsoft is ending support for widows 8.1 soon and I need to upgrade but the budget is tight so i was wondering is EasyWorship 6 compatible with windows 10 or 11?

1 person has this question

I know it is with 10 for certain, haven't tried it with 11 but I'm confident it would be. I know that you can still upgrade directly to 10 from 8.1 and 10 to 11 for free. Not sure about directly from 8.1 to 11. 

I have had no problem running EW 6 on a computer that had Windows 10 and changed to Windows 11.  On a new machine with just Windows 11, I can not edit a song and it also shuts down with no message.

try intalling V6.7.14.0 first and then V6.7.16.0.

works on win10 when newly installing goes wrong.

maybe also on win11??

I uninstalled completely the 6.7.16 version and installed the .14 version.  Unfortunately I still can not edit a song without EasyWorship closing.  The .14 version did not close but the song I was editing would not display the Live View of the changes.  .14 is the oldest version that I have.  it there an earlier version available?

Thanks

Jim

The following EW Archive has several older releases, but I tend to doubt that it will actually help with the issue. 

https://www.easyworship.com/downloads/ew_builds/Archive/v6/

You might want to call EW Support by telephone (+1-918-250-1493) during regular business hours, Mon thru Friday 9 AM - 6 PM CST,  or go to the support page (link below) and open a Support Ticket. They might have some ideas on how to solve this issue. I'm just a user trying to help where I can. I'm not employed by EW and don't have access to any of the support information that isn't readily available in the forums or support documents posted on the support pages.

https://support.easyworship.com/support/home

EasyWorship 6 is compatible with windows 10 and should also work on windows 11. But unfortunately, EW 6 is no longer supported.

Make sure your computer meets the requirements to run EW6 and make sure you don't have a firewall or antivirus that's blocking EW from working properly.

You can try older versions of EW6, but I would also encourage you to try EW7 to see if you still have the same issue. If you do, you can contact support about the issue in EW7.

Login to post a comment