7.4 Beta

Hi folks,

We are still a bit of time away from releasing the next update for EasyWorship, but we do have a beta available for those of you that want to try it out. 

This does update the browser in the software, so if you play youtube videos through EW, you will be able to do so again with this beta.

The beta will install separately from your current version, but it will use the same database. Nothing changed in the database that requires a database update, so it will stay the same.

This also fixes the Clear button not clearing the Alternate Output when using the remote app, Stream Deck, Companion, and MIDI.

And also adds support for NDI HX2 and HX3 cameras.

Since it is a beta, we recommend not running it in a live service. If you run into any issues, please let us know about it here. If you're a part of our Facebook Beta group, you can also post any feedback about it there.

Thanks!

EasyWorship 7.4.0.3 BETA

Dan, is this for all builds of EW or only the newer 7.3 builds with the alternate output?

The browser fix should be available to anyone with a valid EW7 license, Subscription or OTP.

Thanks. I'll have to check it out one of these days when I get some time to play around.

We have installed the 7.4 beta to be able to use our NDI/HX camera. One issue we have with it is that the background image with songs and scripture takes about 2 seconds to appear behind the text. When go live is clicked the words appear as they should but the bgnd is blank and after a couple seconds the bgnd image appears. Dows not do this with the older versions. Just FYI

OK, that is not happening with any of us here. 

Can you let us know the specs of your computer and which outputs you're using and whether it happens on motion, stills, feed, or all backgrounds?

The computer is an intel i5 10700 with 32 GB ram nvidia RTX3070 video card WIN 10. We were using still backgrounds for song lyrics and scripture. Not sure when else it will do it. It also when we clicked go live in the right side program display the background coming in a couple seconds late mirrors the projector display output of the bgnd appearing late. This may not be clear as to what is happening. I used to be a software beta tester on machines before i retired so i know developers want as much detail as possible. Whe i get a chance i can go to church and do some extensive testing and possibly post a vid of what is happening and give more detail.

a video would be great. thanks

A PowerPoint Button for the next version would much appreciated. Thanks.

PowerPoint Button to do what?

We have an updated beta available for those of you that want to try it out. It is beta version 7.4.03.
If you have installed a previous 7.4 beta, it will install over that one. If you haven't installed the beta yet, it will install separately from your current version, but it will use the same database.

Primary fixes:
Fixes the browser not working properly.
Fixes the Clear button not clearing the Alternate Output when using the remote app, Stream Deck, Companion, and MIDI.
Adds support for NDI HX2 and HX3 cameras.
Fixes thumbnail issues with Remote App.

Since it is a beta, we recommend not running it in a live service. If you run into any issues, please let us know about it here.

EasyWorship 7.4.0.3 Beta

Donal Funkhouser!  what do you mean to do what?? Do read comments here.!? Seams like you don't have clue. 

A button to load up PowerPoint presentations instantly. instead of going 5 steps to do it. 

Do you mean like the Logo button loads an image file? Other than that it doesn't take any more steps than it takes to load up any other item so again I ask Why? What purpose would it serve?

As for do I read comments here the answer is a resounding yes. I probably read more comments than anyone here, with the exception of possibly some of the EW support personnel. And that goes back to the old forums going back almost 10 years. That also applied to the EW Facebook Group until I had to step away for social media for my health. I probably answer more than anyone else does as well. I haven't seen anyone else request anything about a single button to load PPT instantly and don't understand what the use case would be. .

Hello Easyworship developers, our church has been using Easyworship software since 2003 and we have bought every version of EW till version7. removal of the PowerPoint Browse button has been very difficult to work with since we use PowerPoint slides only, We simply don't have enough time to make million of klicks to put up a PowerPoint. I've been reading all EW Support pages about the PowerPoint Browse button and has been promised a PowerPoint button to a new update or version for more then 2 years and it never happened, . My question is is going to happened? Thank you very much and God Bless.