Answered

showing a YouTube video while live streaming with OBS & facebook live

We  currently live stream our service using Easy1Worship, OBS, and Facebook Live.  I need to do show a YouTube video during the church service at announcement time.  How do we bring the YouTube video into the EasyWorship schedule so it will show during the stream and in the church on the screen?  I tried showing the video, and the video had no problem, but the computer would not any audio through because it said OBS was using the audio.

Thanks for any help!

Geno

Best Answer

Looks like you might have your EW audio output going directly to OBS.

Suggest you send it to your church audio mixer so the mixed audio can go to the house with another audio output (line level) from your mixer feeding OBS. Then you will get all Ew audio mixed for the house and for OBS.

IF you are using EW and OBS on the same PC (- which I would not recommend)  you might need to change your audio settngs so EW is outputting to your audio desk and the feed back from the desk is set for OBS.to pick up.

Answer

Looks like you might have your EW audio output going directly to OBS.

Suggest you send it to your church audio mixer so the mixed audio can go to the house with another audio output (line level) from your mixer feeding OBS. Then you will get all Ew audio mixed for the house and for OBS.

IF you are using EW and OBS on the same PC (- which I would not recommend)  you might need to change your audio settngs so EW is outputting to your audio desk and the feed back from the desk is set for OBS.to pick up.

I just needed it. Thanks for sharing.

I am not involved with the AV any more but did use vMix. This is a more capable program than OBS but it does cost.

We did have some lipsyn issues but were able to fix that with the inbuilt settings. Being an NDi enabled program it syncs very nicley with EW. The church AV still use that system for all projection and streaming.

Transmit it to your church's audio mixer, then send another audio output (line level) from your mixer to OBS so that the mixed audio may be played in the building this site. Then you will receive a mix of all the EW audio for the house and OBS.You might need to adjust your audio settings such that EW is outputting to your audio desk and the feed back from the desk is configured for OBS to pick up if you're running EW and OBS on the same PC, which I wouldn't recommend.

Login to post a comment