Facebook and You tube live streaming

Which cable can we use from the camera to the computer?

1 Comment

Depends on what output port the camera has and what input port the computer has. For the most part you would use an HDMI (or mini HDMI if the camera has that port) to connect from the HDMI out of the camera to the HDMI in on the capture card. And before you ask, the HDMI ports on a computer or graphics card are HDMI OUT and you can not connect the camera through one of them.

Login to post a comment