[v7 General Discussion] PowerPoint fly ins

Another undocumented feature?

In EW2009 if you have a PowerPoint with a fly in, then the first click in the Live area brings up the basic slide and subsequent clicks on the same slide bring up the fly ins.

In EW7 it seems that the first click brings up the basic slice but you need to use the down arrow to bring in the fly ins.

This is OK if you are forewarned but a bit confusing to a newbie - or even an old hand who's forgotten.

I can confirm this change I believe since EW6. You can also use the space bar to bring in the animations.
Thanks Craigmash,

Any comment from the EW team as to whether this is intended for some reason or just a feature that got overlooked?
Hi Harry,

It was intended to work this way, so you could jump to the completed slide without having to wait for all the fly ins.

Hi Harry,

It was intended to work this way, so you could jump to the completed slide without having to wait for all the fly ins.

Not sure I understand. There is no way to bypass the animations.
Oh, sorry I completely read that wrong and made an assumption at the same time. OOPS!

After further review, you can click the arrow buttons, click the live preview, press down arrow or space bar. Clicking the slide in the live area is only supposed to take you to that slide.