[v7 General Discussion] EW7 data files query

I installed EW7 on a new laptop a few weeks ago and followed the instructions for transferring all the data files from EW 2009. This all seemed fine and after renaming I ended up with five folders:
Databases
Options
Resources
Resources2
v6.12
After spending time getting to grips with the new version and setting up I decided to back up the data to a usb for transferring to another computer, but when I looked at the data files I found the following folders:
Database
Options
Resources
Resources2
v6.1
v6.12
Moreover, Resources2 contained no data whatsoever, and v6.12 contained only the default data from the installation date, all data since then going into v6.1. The other folders seem to contain the original EW 2009 files.
I had rather assumed all the original 2009 data would have been copied across to Resources2 and v6.12, but clearly something has gone wrong here. i have no doubt that all the data is somewhere across these files because EW7 seems to be behaving as it should.
I have backed up all these files anyway, but is there a way I can rationalise the data so that it all ends up in the two folders I need to transfer? Otherwise it is all going to get a bit messy.
1 Comment

OK - the penny (dime) finally dropped. The two folders Resources and v 6.1 contain all the data needed for EW7 and the rest I have deleted. Sorry to trouble you all.