[v7 General Discussion] PowerPoint COntinued Issues

I am still having problems when PowerPoint files are imported directly into the schedule.
Add Item->Browse for Powerpoint File...

Everything seems to be fine, but closing and going back into a saved schedule, the PowerPoint previews are all black. The PP runs, but no previews.

This has been a continued issue that I opened back with support many months ago. Seems still no solution in EW7.

FYI, it does not happen all the time, but enough that I cannot trust using it. Zero problems if PP is imported into the Presentations tab.
Are you able to select the powerpoints in the schedule and refresh them to get the thumbnails back when this happens?
Next time it happens will give it a try.
Are you able to select the powerpoints in the schedule and refresh them to get the thumbnails back when this happens?

Just happened again after opening a schedule on a different computer than where it was created. I was able to use the refresh and it did bring back the thumbnails. I will report back if that fails to fix it in the future.
Seems it happens ever time I open the schedule on the second computer.
This is happening to me also. However refreshing the thumbnails fixed the issue.