Error Executing SQL "UPDATE Thumbnails..." Database Disk Image Is Malformed
Modified on: Mon, 9 Nov, 2020 at 10:28 AM
Clicking the Media tab causes the following error, "Error Executing SQL "UPDATE thumbnails..." database disk image is malformed.
This error usually means one of the thumbnail files in the EasyWorship database folders has become corrupted or is not complete. You will need to delete the thumbnails files to correct the error.
Follow these steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open EasyWorship, and at the top, click on Profiles.
- Click Profiles Manager.
- In the center of the Profile Editor window, click the link next to Instance Location, where it has the name of your profile highlighted blue and underlined.
- This will open a File Explorer window. Move this window off to the side, and close the Profile Editor window and then close EasyWorship.
- In the File Explorer window that opened from step 3, open the v6.1 folder.
- Open the Datacache folder.
- Open the Thumbnails folder
- Delete the media.thumb.1.db file.
- Click the back arrow twice until you are back in the v6.1 folder, and then open the Options folder.
- Open the Default.ewo folder. Or it will be the name of your profile if your profile is a different name.
- Open the Thumbnails folder.
- Delete the slide.thumb.2.db file.
- Re-open EasyWorship and try the media tab again.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.