System Requirements For EasyWorship
Modified on: Tue, 2 Jan, 2024 at 11:27 AM
We want to make sure you have the best experience possible, so we've compiled a list of system requirements to ensure your computer is up to the task. However, we recommend trying EasyWorship on your current computer before purchasing new equipment. Don't forget to check out the Unsupported Hardware & Software list at the bottom of the page.
Look for the icon.
4K displays & 4K content
Alpha Channel, Alternate Output,
Basic Use (Song Lyrics and Scriptures with still image backgrounds - output resolution 1280x720 or lower)
Desktop / Laptop Computer
Desktop / Laptop Computer
- For more info on graphics cards, check out Understanding Video Card Model Numbers.
- To check the hardware specifications of your computer, follow these steps:
1. Click on the Windows Start Logo button in the bottom left corner of your screen, and type dxdiag.
2. Open the DxDiag app and you'll see the CPU and RAM information on the System tab, and the Video Card information will be located on the Display tabs.
3. Use this information to compare your computer with the System Requirements page.
- Use the userbenchmark.com comparison page to determine if your hardware is adequate to run EasyWorship.
- EasyWorship uses the Windows Extended Desktop for displaying live output to Front of House, Foldback and Alpha Channel monitors. This is different than cloning or duplicating what you see on your screen to a projector or TV.
- Desktop computers will need a control screen and an output (front of house) screen attached to the video card. Additional Foldback and Alpha Channel connections will be required if these features are used.
- Laptop computers have a built in monitor, so you will only need to connect the front of house screen to the laptop. Foldback and Alpha Channel connections may require the use of a Matrox DualHead2Go.
- If your video card doesn't have appropriate ports for connecting existing cabling, you may be able to buy an adapter to make the conversion. Click Here to see the video adapter chart if you need to convert to existing cabling.
Video Capture Devices:
A video capture device allows you to bring a video signal into the computer for processing. EasyWorship will then rebroadcast the video that the capture card receives, adding other content such as text.
Video capture requires a computer that meets "Recommended" requirements.
We have tested & verified the following video capture devices will work with EasyWorship.
- Magewell USB Capture HDMI or SDI Driverless (USB 3.0)
- AJA U-TAP Driverless (USB 3.0)
- Elgato Cam Link 4K (USB 3.0)
- Elgato HD60 Pro (PCIe x1) Windows 10 & 11
- Blackmagic Design Intensity Pro 4K (PCIe x4)
Unsupported Software & Hardware:
The following list of software & hardware are NOT SUPPORTED.
OS & Software
NOTE: This list is not complete and only to be used as a guide.