Bad Image - Msvcr110.dll Is Either Not Designed To Run On Windows Or It Contains An Error
Modified on: Wed, 26 Jul, 2023 at 1:15 PM
While opening EasyWorship, you encounter this above error message. This is usually due to there being some important Windows updates that are missing and need to be updated.
- Close out of the error message.
- Close out of EasyWorship.
- Click in the search bar or on the magnifying glass in the Windows taskbar at the bottom of the screen.
- Type update in the search bar.
- Click on Check for updates.
- In the Windows Update screen, click on Check for updates.
- Install any of the updates that appear.
- Then restart the computer, and go back into the Windows Update screen, and click on Check for updates again, to make sure that all of the Windows updates are completed.
- Reopen EasyWorship and you should no longer receive the error message.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.