OLE Error When Logging In To EasyWorship
Modified on: Fri, 22 Jul, 2022 at 1:39 PM
You may receive this OLE error or a similar OLE error when trying to log in to EasyWorship. This is a Windows related error that is coming up when trying to authenticate the registration for your account in EasyWorship.
- Left-click on the Windows Logo Start button on your taskbar at the bottom of your screen.
- Click in the search bar or you may first have to click on the little magnifying glass to get the search bar to appear.
- In the search bar, type in the word "update", without the quotation marks.
- At the top of the search results, click on Check for updates.
- When the Windows Update window comes up, click on Check for updates.
- If there are any pending Windows updates, please update them and then restart your computer.
- When your computer is up, try logging in to EasyWorship again.
- If you are still receiving the OLE error, close out of EasyWorship.
- Click on the attached Windows Repair batch file that is located at the bottom of this article to download it.
- If you get a pop-up in your browser that that says the Windows Repair.bat isn't commonly downloaded, and it wants you to trust the file. You need to click on the three little dots icon on the right.
- In the drop-down, click on Keep.
- On the next screen, click on Show more.
- Then click on Keep Anyway. (Now the file should download.)
- Once the download is complete, click on Open File.
- If you get this screen saying that Windows protected your PC, click on More Info.
- Click Run anyway at the bottom.
- This batch file will run a few important Windows repair scans to fix any corrupted Windows files.
- After the scan is over, the window will close.
- Restart your computer.
- When the computer is back up, open EasyWorship again and try logging in to EasyWorship.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.