How To Revert Hotkeys Back To Previous Setting
Modified on: Tue, 9 Nov, 2021 at 9:54 AM
This article will walk you through changing your hotkeys that changed when installing EasyWorship 7.3 or newer back to the way it was before installing this version of EasyWorship.
If you used a presenter remote and it isn't working anymore, you can also follow these steps to make it work like it did before installing EasyWorship 7.3.
Reverting Hotkeys To Previous Setting
- Close EasyWorship.
- Open the Windows File Explorer.
- In the address bar, type in %programdata% and press Enter.
- Open the Softouch folder.
- Open the EasyWorship.v7 folder.
- Open the Settings folder.
- Rename the Hotkeys.2 file to Hotkeys.old.
- Rename the Hotkeys file to Hotkeys.2.
- Open EasyWorship.
Your Hotkeys should now work as they did before installing EasyWorship 7.3.