The Code Execution Cannot Proceed Because D3dx9_33.dll Was Not Found
Modified on: Mon, 23 Jan, 2023 at 12:21 PM
When upgrading to the new build of EasyWorship, if you receive this error, it usually means that you either have pending Windows updates that need to be done, or there are some DirectX DLL files missing from those updates.
- Here is a link to download a zip file from our website that contains the DirectX DLL files:
DirectX Files Download
- Click on the little yellow folder icon in your taskbar at the bottom of your screen to open File Explorer, or you can hold the Windows logo key on your keyboard and then press the E key to open File Explorer.
- In the bar on the left-hand side, under Quick Access, click on Downloads.
- In your Downloads folder, double-click on the DirectX+Files.zip file.
- At the top of this window, under Extract, click on Compressed Folder Tools.
- In the drop-down, click on Extract All.
- In this window, click on the Browse button.
- In the bar on the left-hand side, click on This PC, and then double-click on Local Disk C: or whatever drive you have EasyWorship installed on.
- Scroll down and double-click on the Program Files (x86) folder, and then scroll down and double-click on the Softouch folder.
- lick on the EasyWorship 7 folder, and then click on Select Folder at the bottom.
- Click the Extract button. (This will install those DirectX files into the EasyWorship install folder).
- Open EasyWorship and you should no longer receive the error message.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.