Could Not Retrieve Data...Database Disk Image Is Malformed
Modified on: Thu, 4 Feb, 2021 at 11:27 AM
If you are receiving an error that says, "Could not retrieve data...database disk image is malformed", then this could be an issue related to some corrupted thumbnails file in your database that need to be deleted.
Follow these steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on Profiles, and then Profiles Manager.
- Where it says Instance Location, click on the Profile name you are using, and this will open up a Windows File Explorer window.
- Move this window off to the side, and close the Profile Editor window, and then close EasyWorship.
- Open the v6.1 folder.
- Open the Datacache folder.
- Open the Thumbnails folder and delete any of the media.thumb.db files located in here.
- Go back to the v6.1 folder and open that again.
- Open the Options folder.
- Open the Default.ewo folder or whatever the name of your profile is.
- Open the Thumbnails folder and delete any of the slide.thumb.db files located in here.
- Now re-open EasyWorship and you should no longer receive the error.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.