Microsoft Security Alert Appears When Going Live To A PowerPoint
Modified on: Wed, 18 Nov, 2020 at 10:27 AM
If you receive a Microsoft Security Alert when going live or navigating through a PowerPoint presentation in EasyWorship, this is normally due to an unsecure media item that is embedded in the PowerPoint presentation.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
- Open Windows File Explorer by holding the Windows key and pressing the E key.
- Browse to the image or video that may be causing the error on that slide.
- Right-click the image or video and select Properties.
- Check the Unblock checkbox at the bottom of the Properties window and click OK.
- Edit the PowerPoint file and delete the image or video off the slide.
- Drag the image or video back onto the slide, and save the PowerPoint file.
- Import the PowerPoint file back into EasyWorship.
- Go live to the PowerPoint in EasyWorship and see if you are no longer receiving the Microsoft Security Alert.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.