This is usually caused by a bad cookie file in Internet Explorer.
Follow these steps to resolve the issue:
1. Close out of EasyWorship.
2. Open Internet Explorer and click on the gear icon in the top-right corner.
3. In the drop-down menu, click on Internet Options.
4. Click the General tab.
5. Under Browsing HIstory, click Delete.
6. Check all of the boxes and click Delete.
7. Click the Privacy tab and uncheck the box that says Turn On Pop-up Blocker.
8. Click the Apply button at the bottom, and click OK.
9. Now re-open EasyWorship and try logging into SongSelect again.
10. If still not working, re-open Internet Explorer and click the gear icon again and click on Internet Options.
11. Click the Advanced tab, and click on the Reset button.
12. Check the box to delete personal settings, and click Reset.
13. Click the Close button.
14. Now re-open EasyWorship and try logging into SongSelect again.