Wirecast NDI Configuration
Modified on: Mon, 8 Feb, 2021 at 10:03 AM
EasyWorship is able to integrate with video mixing software like Wirecast.
One of the easiest ways to bring EasyWorship content into Wirecast is over an NDI source.
In EasyWorship, go to Edit, Options and set the output to NDI Stream.
Select the resolution you want to use and click OK.
Now EasyWorship is broadcasting an NDI signal on your network.
Use the steps below to setup Wirecast to receive content from EasyWorship:
- In Wirecast, in the top layer, press the Plus (+) button.
- Scroll down until you see your EasyWorship NDI source.
- Add other layers below it as needed.
- In EasyWorship, click on the Themes tab.
- Select Song on the left-hand side.
- Right-click in the resource area and click New Song Theme.
- Click on the text box in the center to select the text box and you will see the little white boxes appear around the edge of the text box.
- Click on the top-center little white box and drag it down to the lower third area of the slide.
- In the top-left corner, type in the title for the theme, for example, Lower Third.
- Click OK at the bottom.
- Right-click on the thumbnail of the Lower Third theme you just created, and click Set As Default Song Theme, if you want it to be the default for all your songs.
- You can also create a similar lower third theme for your Scriptures or Presentations as well, and also make them your default for those types if you wish.
Now when you Go Live to items in your schedule, it will show in Wirecast.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.