JPEG Error #53 When Accessing Media
Modified on: Fri, 13 Nov, 2020 at 3:29 PM
If you're receiving a JPEG error #53 when accessing any media within EasyWorship, it is possible that you have something other than an image in your images folder.
Follow these steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open EasyWorship, and at the top, click on Profiles.
- Click Profiles Manager.
- In the center of the Profile Editor window, click the link next to Instance Location, where it has the name of your profile highlighted blue and underlined.
- This will open a File Explorer window. Move this window off to the side, and close the Profile Editor window and then close EasyWorship.
- In the File Explorer window, open the Resources folder, and then open the Images folder.
- Take anything that is not an image (jpg, bmp, png, gif) out of that folder.
- Go back to the Resources folder, and then open the Videos folder.
- Take anything that is not a video (mp4, wmv, mov, mpg) out of that folder.
- Close EasyWorship Helper by right clicking the blue play icon in the system tray next to the time and click exit.
- Back in the File Explorer Window, go back and open the v6.1 folder.
- Open the Datacache folder.
- Delete the Temp and Thumbnails folders. (They will rebuild when you reopen EW.)
- Go back one folder and open the Options folder.
- Open the .ewo folder. (You may have multiple. Do this with all of them).
- Delete the Thumbnails folder from within the .ewo folder.
- Re-open EasyWorship and try accessing your media again.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.