JPEG Error #42 When Accessing Media
Modified on: Fri, 13 Nov, 2020 at 3:21 PM
If you are receiving a JPEG error #42 when accessing any media within EasyWorship, it could be due to a 0 Kb file or corrupted file in an EasyWorship folder called Posterframes.
Follow these steps below to resolve the issue:
- Open EasyWorship, and at the top, click on Profiles.
- Click Profiles Manager.
- In the center of the Profile Editor window, click the link next to Instance Location, where it has the name of your profile highlighted blue and underlined.
- This will open a File Explorer window. Move this window off to the side, and close the Profile Editor window and then close EasyWorship.
- In the File Explorer window that opened from step 3, open the v6.1 folder.
- Open the Datacache folder.
- Right-click the Posterframes folder, and in the pop-up menu, click on Rename.
- Rename this folder to Posterframes.old
- Re-open EasyWorship and try accessing your media again.
If this does not resolve your issue, please contact EasyWorship Support.