Remote App and Android Phone setup
Modified on: Fri, 15 Mar, 2019 at 12:20 PM
The following are steps to install the EasyWorship remote app on your Android phone and get it set up and connected to EasyWorship on your computer.
Installing the remote app
On your Android phone, go to Google Play Store and search for EasyWorship remote. Install the app.
Pairing the app to EasyWorship on the computer
Important! Your phone and the computer have to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network to be able to pair them together.
You will also need to have Bonjour installed on your computer. If you're not sure if you have Bonjour installed, you can follow the steps on THIS PAGE to install it.
1. Open EasyWorship on your computer and go to Edit > Options > Advanced
2. Scroll to the bottom of the window and make sure Enable Remote Support is checked
3. If you want to rename the server, you can do that in the Name box
4. Click OK
5. Open the EasyWorship App on your phone
6. Tap the hamburger icon in the top left corner
7. Tap the Gear Icon in the top left corner
8. Tap Server to select a server (this will be the computer you are pairing it with)
9. Tap the server you want to connect to
10. You will be returned to the Settings page and will see the Connection Status is Waiting to Pair and will show the server name next to Server
11. On your computer, click the Remote button on the toolbar
12. Click the Pair button next to the device you are pairing
13. Your phone will now be connected to EasyWorship on your computer
14. You will see a lock icon be default showing you don't have any control of the schedule yet
15, To give Full Access to the phone, click the Lock Icon
16. You will now see a Phone Icon showing you have full control of the schedule on your phone
17. On your phone you will see Full Control under Connection Status
18. Tap Done in the top right corner
19. In EasyWorship on your computer, either create a new schedule or open an existing schedule
20. In the EasyWorship App on your phone, press the hamburger icon in the top left corner
21. Tap the schedule item you would like to Go Live to
22. Tap the slide you would like to display live
23. Tap each slide you want to display live as you need them or tap the arrows on the right to advance to the next slide or tap the arrows on the left to return to the previous slide
24. Once you're at the end of the scheduled item, you can tap the next scheduled item at the bottom to Go Live to it, or you can tap the hamburger icon in the top left corner and select the scheduled item you want to display live next
If you are having trouble pairing your phone to EasyWorship on your computer, please follow the troubleshooting steps on following article.