It's easy to connect a PTZOptics NDI camera to EasyWorship and use it as a background or as an element on a slide. Follow the steps below to setup a connection to your PTZOptics NDI camera.
- Make sure your PTZOptics camera is connected to your LAN and configured so that you can access via the LAN connection.
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on the Media tab.
- Click on Feeds.
- Right click in the feeds area and click Add New Feed, or click the plus button at the bottom.
- Enter the name for your camera in the Name field
- In the Input Device field, select your PTZOpticsCamera from the dropdown list.
- All of the other fields will fill in automatically.
- Click OK to save your feed.
- You can now right click on the feed and copy it to the themes area in order to set up the text formatting and location.
- Format the theme the way you want it.
- Drag it onto the item you wish you use it on.
Then go live.