PTZ Optics NDI Camera Feed Set Up
Modified on: Wed, 3 Feb, 2021 at 11:03 AM
It's easy to connect a PTZ Optics NDI camera to EasyWorship and use it as a background or as an element on a slide.
Follow the steps below to setup a connection to your PTZOptics NDI camera.
- Make sure your PTZ Optics camera is connected to your LAN and configured so that you can access via the LAN connection.
- Open EasyWorship.
- Click on the Media tab.
- Click on Feeds.
- Right-click in the Feeds area and click Add New Feed, or click the Plus (+) button at the bottom.
- Enter the name for your camera in the Name field.
- In the Input Device field, select your PTZ Optics Camera from the drop-down list.
- All of the other fields will fill in automatically.
- Click OK to save your feed.
- You can now right-click on the feed and click Copy to Theme and select either Song, Scripture, or Presentation Theme in order to set up the text formatting and location.
- Format the theme the way you want it.
- Drag it on to the item you wish to use it on.
Then Go Live.
If you still need further assistance, please contact EasyWorship Support.