If you are receiving an error message that says "Unable to connect to webpage" when trying to register EasyWorship, try these following options to resolve your issue:
Check your version of Internet Explorer
1. Click the Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen and in the search bar, type Internet Options. Click on Internet Options at the top of the menu.
2. Once the Internet Explorer is open, click on the little gear icon in the top-right corner, or click on Tools. In the drop-down menu, click on About Internet Explorer.
You need to have Internet Explorer 11 for it to work properly with EasyWorship. If you have anything older, you'll need to install Internet Explorer 11.
Install Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7
Here are the links to download the 32-bit and 64-bit versions of Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 7:
Install Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 8.1
Here is the link to download Internet Explore 11 for Windows 8.1:
Update Internet Explorer 11 for Windows 10
To be sure you have the latest version of Internet Explorer 11, select the Start button or Windows icon in the bottom-left corner of your screen, select Settings or the little gear icon > Update & security > Windows Update, and then select Check for updates.
Check the TLS settings in Internet Explorer 11
Once you have updated to Internet Explorer 11, follow these steps:
1. Click the little gear icon in the top-right corner of Internet Explorer.
2. In the drop-down menu, click on Internet Options.
3. Click the Advanced tab at the top.
4. Scroll down the Settings list all the way to the bottom and check all three Use TLS boxes. (You will check the box Use TLS 1.0, Use TLS 1.1, and Use TLS 1.2)
5. Click Apply, and then click OK.
6. Close Internet Explorer.
7. Re-open EasyWorship and try logging in again with your email and password.
Make sure you have an active working internet connection
1. Open Internet Explorer and go to www.easyworship.com.
2. Click Login in the top-right corner and try logging in with your email and password.
3. If you can login successfully on the EasyWorship website, then close Internet Explorer.
4. Re-open EasyWorship and try logging in again with your email and password.
If you are still receiving this error message or still not able to login to register EasyWorship, please contact our Support team.
Our support hours are Mon-Fri 9:00am-6:00pm CST.